Welcome to Its Meagans Life! My name is Meagan Hansen & I am the lifestyle blogger behind itsmeaganslife.com, a place to share my fashion, health-obsessed, and crazy busy life. Here, you will find a collection of all the things I love. From my style, gluten-free life, family adventures, to being a lady leader in the social marketing industry.
My mission is to inspire & help other ladies like myself who want to live a happier and healthier life. I have a passion for living my best life possible and I believe everyone should! I hope you enjoy your time here and please don’t hesitate to contact me with questions, ideas, or just to chat.
Here is a little bit about me (comment below if you can relate):
● I was born & raised in the great Pacific Northwest. I have been to many other states and I can say the PNW will always be my home. I love the rain, the beautiful mountains, and the peaceful ocean!
● I am a wife to my high school sweetheart Tyler. We had the most amazing beach wedding at Golden Gardens! BEST DAY EVER! He is my best-friend and keeps life so fun and adventurous.
● I am a sister to my brother who is literally my world. He is 4 years younger than I am and has a rare genetic disorder called Tuberous Sclerosis and also has Autism. He keeps me laughing 24/7!
● I am a daughter to my amazing parents who raised me to be an independent girl who achieves huge dreams and goals. My mom hired me to work for her real estate company, the Diemert Properties Group at Keller Williams, in 2013. It is literally the best job anyone could ever have! I am a licensed real estate agent and a marketing director.
● I am a licensed cosmetologist. I graduated from the Gene Juarez Academy in 2013. I get so passionate when it comes to hair color and quality hair products.
● I am a total foodie who has ate gluten free since 2014. Expect to see lots of gluten free info here! I am guilty of always taking food pictures.
● I love living a non-toxic life in every way possible! I will be sharing what products I love to help you live a healthy lifestyle.
● Last but not least, I am a total shopping addict! You can find me at Target, Nordstroms, or Hobby Lobby! I can basically go in any store (even a dirt-bike or tools store) and find something I need to have! I’m the girl who goes to Costco for toilet paper and comes out with everything but the TP!
If you stuck through my long about me, thank you for that! I sure hope I can provide you with value by connecting you to what you need by sharing what I love. My promise to you is that I will never share anything that I don’t use and love.