My Favorite Non-Coffee Drinks at Coffee Stands in Snohomish County
I used to be addicted to redbull and would have two 24oz cups a day! About three or four years ago I was experiencing a lot of anxiety and breathing issues. The doctor suggested I try and stop drinking red bull. Since I was addicted I needed to find healthy alternatives that still gave me caffeine. I can tell you it 100% helped cutting Redbull out of my diet!!
I have never been a huge fan of coffee… I know, I know, you might think that’s crazy! But I am sure there is someone else out there like me who likes to get a drink at a coffee stand thats not coffee.
A lot of these drinks you can easily make at home but they always seem to taste so much better from the coffee stand! Am I right?! I go to a few different stands in Snohomish County. Not every stand carries the same drinks.
Here are my favorite coffee stands:
- Espresso Connection (There is two locations in Marysville and one in Mount Vernon, WA)
- Lundeen Espresso in Lake Stevens, WA
- The Jumping Bean (Used to be called Evergreen Coffee and Tea) in North Marysville, WA
- Starbucks (Located pretty much everywhere)
- The Living Room Coffee House in Marysville, WA
All of these drinks are gluten free at the coffee stands that I go to and can be made dairy free as well!
The drink that I order pretty much every morning is called an energy blast. It’s a syrup they use that has doses of B-vitamins and adaptogenic herbs. This was recommended to me when I found out I am sensitive to Redbull drinks. I get these at Lundeen Coffee & Espresso Connection.
With the Blast they mix in club soda, flavors, and cream if you prefer. There are four Blast flavors; Lemon, Cran-Grape, Tropical, and Classic. The classic is similar to a Redbull where any flavor can mix with it.
My favorite flavor combinations for blast drinks are:
- Cran-Grape Blast with Strawberry, Peach, and Orange Juice. This one is my all time favorite! The one I get every morning.
- Tropical Blast with Orange, Vanilla, and Coconut Milk. This tastes just like a creamsicle!
- Classic Blast with Blue Raspberry and Lime
- Lemon Blast with Strawberry Puree
- Classic Blast with Pomegranate, Lime, and Lemonade
My Favorite Tea Flavors
Another favorite drink of mine is taking simple tea and adding flavors to it! I am all about an iced tea and it doesn’t matter if it’s hot or cold outside! I will share some of my favorite tea combos! I add peach flavor to almost all my drinks, it’s my favorite.
At Lundeen Espresso & the Jumping Bean I order a 24oz Iced Raspberry Hibiscus Tea with Peach and Lemonade. It is so refreshing! This tea does not contain caffeine so it’s a great afternoon drink.
I also love the Iced Sunrise Tea at Espresso Connection which is Ginger Peach Black or Green tea with Raspberry, Peach, and Orange Juice. It is so yummy! At other stands it might be called a sunset or sun kissed tea.
Almost all coffee stands carry Passion Tea. I love an Iced Passion Tea with peach flavor! Some days I feel like adding lemonade to it and some days it sounds better without. It’s great both ways!
What I order at Starbucks That Is Not Coffee
Being a non-coffee drinker I appreciate the fact that Starbucks offers a lot of choices for drinks besides coffee. They have a wide variety of teas and refreshers that are very tasty! Here are some of my favorites:
- Strawberry Acai Refresher
- The Pink Drink (Strawberry Refresher with Coconut Milk)
- Mango Dragon Fruit Refresher
- Passion Tea Sweetened with Lemonade
- Iced Chai Tea Latte, I am super picky about my Chai Tea and this is my favorite!
- During the Holidays I like to get a hot apple cider
These are all of my favorite drinks! I hope this helps you find a new drink that you enjoy too! I look forward to going to the coffee stand each morning! It’s my small treat to myself each day.
I’d love to know your favorite tea. Comment below! I’d love to try some new drinks. 🙂